The recruitment process begins with us qualifying the exact nature of the position that you are looking to fill, whether it be for a Sales Representative or someone more senior such as a Sales or Marketing Director
- Generate a detailed job specification enabling us to identify the required skills and characteristics the individual will possess
- Action plan - database, advertising, search and associated time periods. Construct a report and timescale projection, enabling a client to assess/predict an inclusion date.
- Headhunt new, or re-interview existing candidates for an in-depth assessment of their suitability. Produce supporting C.V. and a consultant substantiation for the reasons for the match. Arrange interview.
- Get feedback from candidate and company and agree on next stage.
- Second interview
- Negotiate job, salary and terms
- Assist client in closing of the deal
- Post inclusion follow up across both client and candidate